Microsoft Dynamic 365 is the next generation intelligent business application that can help you to empower your employees, engage more customers and do optimization in operations. To accelerate your organization digital transformation, your organization need a new type of business application.
1. Reduce the TCO (total cost of ownership) cloud based software are significantly cheaper than its on-premise versions because now you can access everything from a browser and no physical servers access are required.
2. Automatic Upgrades: Doing upgrades in Microsoft Dynamic 365 are no longer a complex and stressful. It use to be a project that requires months of planning. Microsoft Dynamic 365 is based on a continuous release cycle (LCS) with semi-annual upgrades. This implies that all Dynamics 365 customers are on the identical version in a same day, with improved performance, access to new features faster, and system stability.
3. Quick and simple add-on customizations: Microsoft App Source is the upcoming hub for business applications, giving customers the flexibility to customize their Dynamics 365 solutions with additional features specific to their industry and processes. rather then having to contact an ISV, merge the code, and manage the deployment across multiple environments.
4. Safety and Security of Azure Cloud: Microsoft Azure is one of the highly safe and secure platform used to build, rapidly deploy, and manage your business applications on a large global network. FnO is already embedded with security, privacy, and other compliance requirements. Companies are protecting their data and gaining more control over their business operations by moving to Dynamics 365.
5. Infrastructure Scalability: The flexibility for a business management system to scale and grows along with your business as needs and requirements change one amongst the largest selling factors of Microsoft Dynamic 365. Using Azure as its unifying architecture and the underlying Common Data Model, you’ll be able to build onto your system without complex development work and large consulting fees.
Get in Touch with us for Microsoft Dynamic 365 Implementation, Upgrade, and Support.
Copyright © 2018 DigiSurface.