How Scheme Management work?
To promote sales in market manufacturers decided to offer scheme to dealers.
Users can design any type of scheme, Qty. based, Volume based, sales invoice Amt based.
All schemes need to be approved from the management and scheme letter has to be sent to the dealer.
On the basis of target achieved by dealers system will compute credit notes either on primary or secondary sales as per the scheme design.
Objectives Of Scheme Management System
- Manage trade schemes & spends in sync with the sales organization
- Optimize returns from Marketing investment.
- Efficiently manage BTL (below the line) activities
- Planning & Promotions
- Running the promotion
- Closing the promotion
- Scheme Budgets
- Scheme Masters
- Scheme Communication Portal
- Scheme Calculation
- Scheme Management
- Scheme settlement
- Workflow & Reports
- Ensure effective and timely communication of trade schemes internally to the sales team and externally to distributor / stockists.
- Scheme disbursements.